Last night changed that, but...uh...not exactly. My daughter forwarded an email to me that I'm supposed to answer and email back to her, but do you think I'm gonna waste a perfectly good meme experience by limiting it to her and four other email friends? Nah, of course not! I'm gonna get at least one blog entry out of it and tag some of you guys.
Finally! A different take on the "get to know your friends"
For instance, did you know...
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Secretary to a judge.
2. Assistant to the marketing manager of a burger chain.
3. Human resources manager.
4. Legal secretary.
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Mississippi Burning
2. An Officer and a Gentleman
3. The Princess Bride
4. You've Got Mail
Four places I have lived:
1. Springfield, Missouri
2. Orange, Texas
3. Miami, Florida
4. Farmingdale, New York
Four TV shows I love/loved to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Boston Legal
3. American Idol
4. Big Brother (New season starts tonight. YEAAAAA!)
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas, Nevada - when my first husband won a trip in a sales contest
2. Niagara Falls - twice when we lived on Long Island
3. Eureka Springs, Arkansas - twice with my sister
4. Hanford, California - to see my dad and meet his (my)second family
Four websites I look at daily:
1. Bluff Road Art Glass
3. I Am Prepared to Give Up at Any Time
4. Life at Star's Rest
Four of my favorite foods
1. Chicken chimichangas with guacamole and sour cream
2. Lasagna - our family's recipe
3. Country fried steak with white gravy
4. Corn on the cob - actually, corn just about any way you want to fix it.
Four Friends that have been tagged that I think will respond:
Edited to add: Er...uh...oh, yeah, and Mike
So here it goes...copy this onto your blog, delete my answers, replace with your own, tag four other online friends and publish your post.