Saturday, February 09, 2013

When Will I . . . Know What Day It Is?

A few minutes ago I was watching a movie on TV and heard a song that spoke to my heart. I put the movie on pause so I could Google a few words of the lyrics and learn the name of the song. Next I found it on YouTube, listened to it all the way through, and thought yep, that's it--that'll be my next Saturday Song Selection. Then I began to calculate how many days it would be until Saturday.

Holy crap! Today is Saturday -- and the day is almost over.

Here's the song, just in the nick of time:

 

The song is "When Will I" by Candi Staton.
Thanks to shobopisme for posting the video on YouTube.
Click here to read the lyrics.

Now, back to the movie . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.