Monday, February 11, 2013

What I've Been Reading

Reading time has been limited around here since the beginning of the year, when I began posting a new blog entry every day. (Your guess is as good as mine as to how long that will last.) I still read every night at bedtime and most days while I'm eating lunch, but it's been a while since I've given a whole day to a good book. It's kind of a shame; this rainy weather is perfect for reading.

Anyway, here's what I've read since my last "What I've Been Reading" update:

A Friend of the Family
by Lauren Grodstein



Pictures of You
by Caroline Leavitt




Darkness, My Old Friend
by Lisa Unger



Private London
by James Patterson and Mark Pearson




For a description or reviews of any of these books,
click on its image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.