Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Skywatch

The sun has been shining all day today. What a refreshing change! I must say that whatever has been going on in the atmosphere has made for some lovely skies this winter:

Looking toward the southeast from my yard - 1/4/13 - 7:25 AM


Looking toward the southeast - 1/8/13 - 6:56 AM



Looking toward the south - 1/10/13 - 5:26 PM


Looking west  - 2/23/13 - 5:42 PM


Looking northwest - 2/23/13 - 5:43 PM


Looking northwest - 2/26/13 - 5:37 PM


The labels on these photos probably don't mean much to you. Would it make a difference if I told you that once I started labeling them, I got confused and had to stop and draw a map of my house with little arrows and compass points around it?

We aim to please.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Bueatiful skys any way you look at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wish I could paint them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.