Thursday, February 23, 2012

What I'm Reading Today: Sarah's Key

UPDATE - 2/24/12:
I just finished reading this book and had to come back here to tell you it is wonderful! I think almost anyone would find it a good read, but I'd call it a must-read for the genealogists among you. If you've ever known the thrill of finally putting together the pieces of someone's story, after hours and hours of gathering tiny scraps of information from many different sources, you will love this book. I stand firmly by the single sentence of my original post.

ORIGINAL POST:
I think this one is going to stick with me for some time to come:



Click the image above for a
description and reviews of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.