Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Misty March morning in my backyard

Because I was off work Monday and Tuesday for the Mardi Gras holiday, all the usual Monday madness took place on Wednesday this week. After a chaotic day, a non-nutritious-but-delicious supper of chips and Rotel cheese dip, and a couple of hours of compulsory TV (American Idol and a Barbara Walters special), I'm in a near-zombie state and headed for bed. But if it was a generally unproductive and unspectacular day, I'll take responsibility for it. The day itself started out with the potential to be glorious.

2 comments:

  1. sorry if the new orleans post i made offened you. i just can't help the way i am .patsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ofened shoud read offensive i have to look ever word up in the dictionary, really i am sorry. patsy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.