A couple of years ago I posted a list of word verification examples that had amused me, along with possible definitions for those randomly generated "non-words." I've recently filled up another 3x3 Post-It note with funny ones. Here are the best of them:
1. uniqu -- one of a kind; unusual, such as an odd spelling of a common word
2. coxem -- bombard 'em with mail-out solicitations for your cable service
3. kroeladi -- woman who is known for keeping company with large, black birds
4. oueltim -- from the past, as in, "Gimme that oueltim religion."
5. koodies -- what little boys think little girls have
6. cowson -- bull calf
7. esmor -- plenty, as in, "Eat up, esmor enchiladas."
8. nomor -- all gone
9. pridatac -- full of oneself
10. ungurlie -- masculine
11. refulit -- what to do when one's car runs out of gas
12. puredic -- a) male virgin; b) totally despicable man
13. sockalip -- what to do when one is goaded by a smart aleck
14. ullogi -- words said about the deceased at a fewnarull
15. retsub -- R-E-T-S-U-B. . .B-U-S-T-E-R -- Buster? Buster, is that you writing these things?