Saturday, April 16, 2016

What I've Been Reading - Big Batch o' Books 121-132

These last twelve titles finish up the long list of books that carried me through the past nine and a half months. Through intense pain and depression, through surgery and rehabilitation, through physical, mental and emotional healing, books were there to make my life better. God bless writers and the readers who motivate them.



  1. The Devil's Deep - Michael Wallace
  2. Come Away with Me - Ruth Cardello
  3. The Third Life of Grange Copeland - Alice Walker
  4. Blood Moon - Jana Petken
  5. Dark Shadows - Jana Petken
  6. Blue Molly - M. D. Grayson
  7. Safe Harbor - Antoinette Stockenberg
  8. Dust Tracks on a Road - Zora Neale Hurston - (non-fiction)
  9. Ask Him Why - Catherine Ryan Hyde
  10. Criminal Intent - Sheldon Siegel
  11. After I'm Gone - Laura Lippman
  12. Vignettes-Bellingwood Book 11 - Diane Greenwood Muir

2 comments:

  1. Anyway you could sort the nonfiction...I would love to read those! I have ones you have suggested in the past!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister-Three, I've gone over these last four "what-I'm-reading" posts and added "non-fiction" after the author's name on the few applicable titles. I'll try to remember to do that in the future. I know you prefer non-fiction, but if you ever get a wild hair and want to branch out a bit, please try some fiction written by Catherine Ryan Hyde. Her characters couldn't be more real if they'd walked this earth.

      Delete

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.