Saturday, June 21, 2014

"We Struck a Friendship Up"

A couple of weeks ago I wrote about a cluster of "old men" songs I'd heard on iTunes. Of all the old men in those songs, the gentleman in this week's Saturday Song Selection is the one I'd most like to have known.

You've probably heard this song; it was a big hit. If so, I'd be surprised if you haven't found yourself wishing once or twice that you'd had a chance to sit on Old Man Wrigley's porch for just a little while.


The song is "Believe" by Brooks & Dunn.
Click here to read the lyrics.
Thanks to BrooksandDunnVEVO for posting this video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.