Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What I've Been Reading

There wasn't a single clunker in this whole batch of e-books. I enjoyed them all. The best of the lot, though, were the two mysteries by Chris Culver. The main character in both Culver books is Ash Rashid, a detective with a law degree, a practicing Muslim with a drinking problem, and a devout husband and father who spends too much time on the job. I want more of Ash Rashid in the same way I can't get enough of Jack Reacher. I hope this will be a continuing series.

This time I've grouped the titles by category:

One Non-Fiction

If You Lived Here, I'd Know Your Name
by Heather Lende




Two Good Mysteries

The Abbey
by Chris Culver



The Outsider
by Chris Culver




Four Modern-Day Romances

A Minute to Smile
by Barbara Samuel



Sand Castle Bay
by Sherryl Woods



Wind Chime Point
by Sherryl Woods



Sea Glass Island
by Sherryl Woods




Five Historical Fiction Novels

Sarah's Valley
by Sharon Mierke



Mattie
by Judy Alter



Far Away Home
by Susan Denning



Whistling Woman
by CC Tillery



The Birth House
by Ami McKay



For a description and reviews of any of these books,
click on its image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.