Monday, October 17, 2011

What I'm Reading Today: A Walk Across America

I used to have a book review blog but ended it when I figured out that writing reviews ate a big chunk out of my reading time. Then I added a book list to the sidebar. That came down when I got hopelessly behind on adding to the list. Still, I love reading, and I like sharing what I'm reading with you, so I'm now going to try a third way of doing that.

I'll just post an image of the book I'm reading and link the image to a site where you can read other people's reviews. Easy-peasy, right?

So, here's what I'm reading today:


I like it a lot.

3 comments:

  1. I think you've hit on a solution! I haven't written on my book review blog in over a year, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this one! Enjoyed it too! School Time is Sister 3 at work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, also on the positive side is that it'll count as a blog post, at least in my mind.

    School Time, I thought that was you! Have you read the sequel to this book? I just ordered it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.