Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm Reading Today: More Nora Roberts

Having read the first of Nora Roberts' Bride Quartet series a few weeks ago, I was delighted to find the other three books at my nearest library branch so I could read them consecutively. They've occupied my reading time for a week now. As I turn the pages of the fourth and final book, I'm already wishing for a fifth one. I like these characters, and I'll miss them when they're gone.

It's too bad fictional characters don't live on in Facebook pages.







For a description and reviews of any of these books,
click on its image above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.