Monday, March 12, 2012

What I'm Reading Today: Islands and Burnt Mountain

I've been reading a lot of Anne Rivers Siddons' books in the past few months and have enjoyed most of them tremendously. Right now I'm halfway through Islands and am quite fond of its characters.



Click on the image above for a
description and reviews of the book.

Over the weekend I read another of her books, Burnt Mountain. I liked it, too, in the beginning, but it all sort of fell to pieces near the end and left me feeling unsatisfied and unsettled.


Click on the image above for a
description and reviews of the book.


But that's okay. She has a good enough track record that I'll try to find more of her books next time I go to the library.

2 comments:

  1. I like her, too, Linda...her descriptions are excellent. I get completely consumed by her characters, but I don't think I read Burnt Mountain. I'll have to look it up. Thank you for the link!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marion, I've missed you, my friend. Hope everything is OK.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.