Saturday, January 12, 2013

There's a Hole in the Bottom of the Sea . . .

. . . aaaaaand . . . there's a crack in the driveway by my house.

One-a-Day Photo Challenge
Day Twelve:  Close-up

Okay, now, sing along with me:

There's a crack in the driveway by my house,
There's a crack in the driveway by my house,
There's a crack, there's a crack,
There's a crack in the driveway by my house.

There's moss in the crack in the driveway by my house.
There's moss in the crack in the driveway by my house.
(You know how the rest of this verse goes.)

There's rain in the moss in the crack in the driveway by my house.

There's an acorn in the rain in the moss in the crack in the driveway by my house . . .

. . . aaaaaand I took a close-up shot of the acorn in the moss to post for you:


**********

It's also time for a Saturday Song Selection. This week's song is a current one for a change, one I've been listening to a lot since I heard it recently on "The Voice." It's a beautiful song. I'll admit that its connection to today's post is vague, but I really wanted to share it with you, and there is a subtle reference to photography in the lyrics: "Don't want your picture on my cell phone. . ."



___________________________________________________

The song is "Here With Me" by The Killers.
Thanks to BrBa1015 for posting the video and lyrics on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.