Monday, October 01, 2012

What I've Been Reading

Clearly, I've been doing more reading than writing lately. Here's the most recent batch of books that ate up all my spare time: 

Joppa: A Story of Love by Peggy Poe Stern



Served Cold: Mountain Justice by Peggy Poe Stern




The Crazy Old Lady in the Attic by Kathleen Valentine




The Way Back Home by Barbara Freethy




Ask Mariah by Barbara Freethy




Some Kind of Wonderful by Barbara Freethy




For a description and reviews of any of these books,
click on its image above.

The books in this particular group are what I like to call "brain candy." They're light, and  they won't stick to your ribs, but they're tasty enough to make you want to sit there and snack on them until they're all gone. (If you've ever had an unexplained craving for marshmallow Peeps, you know exactly what I mean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.