Saturday, June 16, 2012

What I've Been Reading

Genealogy research has continued to keep me buried up to my eyeballs this week, and I've enjoyed it immensely. But at every mealtime and every bedtime, those same eyeballs have been glued to a book. These were all pretty good, especially The Memory Collector, which I haven't yet finished. Lots of action and suspense in that one.


Breaking the Silence by Diane Chamberlain




Faithful Place by Tana French



The Girl on Legare Street by Karen White



The Memory Collector by Meg Gardiner



For a description and reviews of any of these books,
click on its image above.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that Tana French has a new book coming out, I'm going to get it at the library as soon as it arrives!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments might be the very best thing about blogging. I love it when you care enough to share your thoughts here, so go ahead and say what's on your mind.